User Reviews & Ratings - RHODIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RHODIOLA.

«RHODIOLA Information

See products with RHODIOLA

6/18/2014 11:31:04 AM

Reviewer: Bitty, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Loved the mood lift, and energy increase, but got horrible heartburn!!! Had to stop using.

6/8/2014 10:20:12 PM

Reviewer: ThankGod, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I bought this because I was tired & had lack of energy.. BUT Im pretty sure this gave me a rash on my Upper Back/Neck area. There were little red itchy bumps that started occurring.. They looked like pimples but wouldn't pop and started spreading to my shoulders-upperback-and upper chest!! I am a freak when it comes to my skin.. i thought it was bedbug bites from staying in a hotel for 2 w ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2014 11:07:52 AM

Reviewer: LaJoie , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a 320lb female who has overcome a severe meth addiction. I used for 8 years and have been clean 8 years. I had substantial brain function issues associated with the previous drug use, I had no energy, and was taking over 600mg of caffeine to make it through the day, and was so exhausted for so long I was sure nothing would help me. I saw on Dr Oz that Rhodiola and Oat straw extract were gr ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2014 3:33:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I saw the episode on Dr. Oz. I did feel a lot better and more energy throughout the day. My only side effect was the bad dreams I was having. I knew they were not real and was able to go right back to sleep.

3/4/2014 12:57:43 PM

Reviewer: Nan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
As a consumer, I have had noticeable improvement in both energy & cognitive ability using Rhodiola for my FMS & CFS!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber