User Reviews & Ratings - RHODIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RHODIOLA.

«RHODIOLA Information

See products with RHODIOLA

4/13/2014 3:25:21 PM

Reviewer: cookies123, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I suffer from clinical depression and anxiety and it had gotten to the point where I could not do anything productive whatsoever, even though i truly wanted to, causing me to have constant anxiety attacks. But when I use this I feel much more focused and concentrated. I'm not so sure about long term use though, as I only take this maybe once a week. Does anyone know if it begins to work less e ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2014 10:06:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
This definitely increases my energy levels, I take 500mg in the morning. It makes me calm and energized and doesn't hurt my sensitive stomach. I also feel less stressed, more happy and less introverted. May slightly help with exercise endurance too! My first bottle was Wild Rose (Trophic) brand.

3/3/2014 1:50:24 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic depression. Even the lowest dose of prozac gave me anxiety, so I weaned off of that onto a combo of st. john's wort and rhodiola root, taken on alternate days. this root does truly work. it makes me feel a little less exhausted and even seems to help with my pain level. thanks to my new herbal regimen i'm off pharmaceutical anti-depressants for the fi ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2014 9:56:45 AM

Reviewer: bigboopergk, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
effective

1/6/2014 5:17:38 PM