User Reviews & Ratings - RHODIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RHODIOLA.

«RHODIOLA Information

See products with RHODIOLA

1/24/2014 4:50:21 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken this herb for about 3 weeks and notice an marked improvement in my energy level and mood. However, I've developed a rash on my upper thighs (itchy bumps) and a more hive-like rash around my neck. I don't know if it's related to the rhodiola. Anyone else have a similar reaction?

9/4/2013 2:18:11 PM

Reviewer: Violet, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I am wondering if this is potent antioxidant? When I take it, my body reacts in exactly the opposite way it is purported to. I get so extremely fatigued that I can nothing but lie down.

9/3/2013 9:11:29 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I not haved a conection with this product, but i not used for increese the pain in my body , i take about for three weeks, i not take about 5 days , is filling more better, tell me is cause is this product .

8/27/2013 9:06:19 AM

Reviewer: grazful, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I heard about this in Dr. OZ ..did some research and purchased organic..Its great!..I suffer from mild anxiety & depression and I didn't want to go back on meds...I felt a differnce with my first dose and I'm on my second bottle..I take it early morning on an empty stomach. .and 2nd around 2pm..no side effects for me..I love it..I'm calm and focused now

6/28/2013 12:53:03 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a very demanding job (poker dealer) mental fatigue as well as physical fatigue after 5-6 hours I always wanted a pick me up....just so hard to get thru those last few hours of my shift. With the Rhodiola I have been surprised at how fast the day went. Its only been a few weeks but I am going to reorder

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber