User Reviews & Ratings - RHODIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RHODIOLA.

«RHODIOLA Information

See products with RHODIOLA

7/26/2015 1:11:11 PM

Reviewer: MPD, 55-64 Male

Comment:
I've used this for more than a year. It has improved my mood and energy levels and has helped me with better mental focus. When I stopped using Rhodiola Rosea I definitely noticed a negative change.

4/9/2015 6:48:22 PM

Reviewer: ShellyB, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was finding my final year of college very challenging between the work load and my own living arrangements. And finding life quite difficult to cope with for many other reasons besides. I went to my local healthfood shop and pityfully begged for ANYTHING to take the edge off. This worked so well that I actually reccomended it to several people since. You won't walk around with a huge smile ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2015 3:03:07 PM

Reviewer: xyzabc1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this hoping it would improve my energy level associated with mild depression. Instead it resolved the residual anxiety I had and made me so chilled out that I couldn't get anything done! I will cut back the dose and change the schedule I'm using and see if that helps. Seems like a good product if your depression is stress-induced, or if you have anxiety issues.

10/3/2014 3:55:50 PM

Reviewer: Charlie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
This is a tried tested and true form of help for depression anxiety stress energy cortisol balance used by the Chinese and the Europeans for more than 2000 years also the Brand I use is NOT listed below Rhoziva 100% Pure Rhodiola Rosea Extract Canadian Grown and sold

8/24/2014 3:01:23 PM

Reviewer: crazyquilter, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I read about Rhodiola in the health section of our local newspaper and decided to give it a try. I bought a bottle of liquid extract and have been using it for about a week. I am amazed at how much better I feel already. Less depression, more focus, and energy. But no buzz like you get with too much coffee.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?