User Reviews & Ratings - RHODIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RHODIOLA.

«RHODIOLA Information

See products with RHODIOLA

3/4/2014 12:57:43 PM

Reviewer: Nan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
As a consumer, I have had noticeable improvement in both energy & cognitive ability using Rhodiola for my FMS & CFS!

2/1/2014 10:14:51 AM

Reviewer: PunkNana, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
So I had 4 business meetings yesterday. I got up at 2 AM and got home last night around 8:30pm. I decided to try the Rhodiola before I left the house in the morning, and when we went to Denny's, I ordered the soup and salad...finished the salad, but only took two bites of soup (wasn't hungry). I took another Rhodiola around 5PM and was awake and focused the whole time. When I got home to r ... Show Full Comment

1/24/2014 4:50:21 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken this herb for about 3 weeks and notice an marked improvement in my energy level and mood. However, I've developed a rash on my upper thighs (itchy bumps) and a more hive-like rash around my neck. I don't know if it's related to the rhodiola. Anyone else have a similar reaction?

9/4/2013 2:18:11 PM

Reviewer: Violet, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I am wondering if this is potent antioxidant? When I take it, my body reacts in exactly the opposite way it is purported to. I get so extremely fatigued that I can nothing but lie down.

9/3/2013 9:11:29 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I not haved a conection with this product, but i not used for increese the pain in my body , i take about for three weeks, i not take about 5 days , is filling more better, tell me is cause is this product .

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed