User Reviews & Ratings - Black Cherry (WILD CHERRY)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Black Cherry (WILD CHERRY).

«Black Cherry (WILD CHERRY) Information

See products with Black Cherry (WILD CHERRY)

2/7/2013 4:04:10 AM

Reviewer: Mike, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a 2oz glass of black cherry juice each morning and it has ended what had been frequent, severe gout attacks.

11/21/2012 6:51:16 AM

Reviewer: bl4boyz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
i take it for relief of gout symtoms. so far, i have not had a flare up since taking this supplement

10/10/2012 7:20:15 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I use this as an expectorant. I probably use double the usual dosage ... because I didn't read the instructions the first time.

9/12/2012 6:41:02 PM

Reviewer: rpage6571, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have osteoperosis that I was taking actonel for. I took this for 3 years and it was not helping with the pain and my ability to do my job. I started taking the black cherry extract and after 2 months dicontinued the actonel. I have had no pain and I am able to pick things up at work as well as walk 8 hours on a cement floor. I have been taking 1 pill a day for 5 years. 750 mg black cherry extrac ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2012 9:16:38 PM

Reviewer: anotherone, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been able to breath easy...I have not felt like this since I was a kid........It has been over 50 years....I am only sorry no one has not told me sooner....Thank god... For my old friend....She has come to my aid...just like she has when we were kids.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber