User Reviews & Ratings - BROMELAIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BROMELAIN.

«BROMELAIN Information

See products with BROMELAIN

1/16/2014 3:04:37 AM

Reviewer: W/Nature, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Several years ago I used Bromelain capsules because I read about the effect it had on body fat. After a few weeks I noticed my body looking slimmer and feeling tighter. I started exercising for about 10 minutes everyday and I felt and looked so good. For me, Bromelain help get rid of some of my excess fat. I plan to start using it again to help tone my body.

9/14/2013 10:03:08 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Diagnosed with gastritis & hiatal hernia over 20 years ago. I have been taking every antacid medicine, both prescribed & OTC. All of them had bad side effects for me. I have been chewing one Bromelain tablet after each meal for two weeks & the stomach pain is gone & no side effects. Have not taken any antacid tablets for two weeks. I feel like a new person. I use Puritans Pri ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2013 10:49:07 PM

Reviewer: Jennifer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After 3 days of 600 GDU/gm 500mg 3x daily, my sinus still have yellowish mucus, then I got new bottle 2400 GDU/gm 500mg. After taking 2nd dose, it made the big difference, the mucus from the nose and chest are clear.

6/14/2012 6:09:16 PM

Reviewer: skinner, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
i have a bad rotaror cuff and no insurance..oddly enough after one day of treatment my pain is minimal..i was taking 10 mg. oxycodone a couple times a day and did not get the relief i have experienced from the bromelain

1/24/2012 12:18:55 PM

Reviewer: mary, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using bromelain to ease menstrual cramps for years. There is nothing I know of that is more effective as it actually alieviates the cramping instead of masking the pain. Everyone that I know that I have reccomended it too has great results as well. It has been documented as a smooth muscle relaxant.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber