User Reviews & Ratings - BROMELAIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BROMELAIN.

«BROMELAIN Information

See products with BROMELAIN

1/24/2012 12:18:55 PM

Reviewer: mary, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using bromelain to ease menstrual cramps for years. There is nothing I know of that is more effective as it actually alieviates the cramping instead of masking the pain. Everyone that I know that I have reccomended it too has great results as well. It has been documented as a smooth muscle relaxant.

9/24/2011 10:10:20 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
calms the stomach

5/1/2011 10:50:52 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
It was recommended for my asthma which could be fairly severe at times. I was extremely skeptical but tried a formulation by Paradise herbals and have had consistent relief from shortness of breath and wheezing within approx .5 hrs of taking a dose. The results are better for me than inhalers like xopenex and symbicort which work for a couple of days and then stop being effective. I'm certa ... Show Full Comment

3/22/2011 12:45:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have Carpal Tunnel syndrome (CTS) when I take Replenex which contains Glycosamine HCL, Bromelain,GInger & Green Tea Extract. I see that it is not listed in the product drop-down menu below,I get mine from a company called Melaleuca.INC, it is $11.69 for a 30-day supply. I have no problems with numbness in my fingers, nor does my lower back go 'out' on me anymore. This is a natural s ... Show Full Comment

10/9/2010 7:11:11 AM

Reviewer: wandawiggles, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was to have facial injections that were certain to cause severe bruising..started taking the bromelain 3 weeks prior to this...had not the first bruising..as I already suspected it would work cause I was injured on my arm badly 1 week before injections to my face and I did not even bruise from the injury.It REALLY works for bruising......

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber