User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK SEED

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK SEED.

«BLACK SEED Information

See products with BLACK SEED

6/8/2013 8:05:45 AM

Reviewer: Yazz, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had ulcer and constipation nothng helped tryed black seed omg it helped me in just 2weeks now im fine this seed is a miracle now taking no tablets at all ..

5/29/2013 2:30:42 PM

Reviewer: Da, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
5/22/2013 6:37:15 AM

Reviewer: Sheila, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
was having flu and took it but stopped in no time. later had severe headache. want to know if dosage was too much. tip of teaspoon in the aftermoon, mixed with my lunch

2/20/2013 10:16:33 AM

Reviewer: SusanO, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After Jan of 2013 my knees began to really ache. I am 69 years old, female. I'd yell out when walking at time when the right knee would get a stabbing pain. I took Hyaluronic Acid caps for 2 weeks and it helped me. Then I read about Black Seed caps and began taking those once or twice daily. After less than 2 weeks my knees feel almost normal. I'm just amazed. I take Amazing Herbs Black Se ... Show Full Comment

2/12/2013 12:45:06 AM

Reviewer: Healthy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was experiencing pains in my back and my neck and nothing would stop this pain. My daughter told me about using black seed oil to feel better and I just took one teaspoon and that night I slept all night and awoke to no pain and I was full of energy. I am very relieved to find a natural way to heal my body.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed