User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK SEED

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK SEED.

«BLACK SEED Information

See products with BLACK SEED

«Previous 11-12 of 12
Reason for taking: Other
2/12/2013 12:45:06 AM

Reviewer: Healthy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was experiencing pains in my back and my neck and nothing would stop this pain. My daughter told me about using black seed oil to feel better and I just took one teaspoon and that night I slept all night and awoke to no pain and I was full of energy. I am very relieved to find a natural way to heal my body.

Reason for taking: Other
12/2/2012 9:00:36 PM

Reviewer: Linda M, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
My doctor told me I had walking pneumonia and gave me a prescription for an antibiotic. I don't like taking antibiotics, and a friend suggested black seed, echinacea, garlic, and a hot liquid diet (chicken broth, hot tea, etc.) Well, I was better within 3 days with no prescription medicine. I kept a clove of garlic in the side of my mouth even when I was sleeping. So it may not have been just ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 11-12 of 12

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber