User Reviews & Ratings - COPPER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of COPPER.

«COPPER Information

See products with COPPER

1-3 of 3
2/19/2014 11:58:51 AM

Reviewer: MS Lynn, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am 77 years old, in great health except for my back. I have osteoarthritis, stenosis and scoliosis. I have tried medications, acupuncture and shots from a pain doctor. Nothing worked until I discovered CopperPlus transdermal patches. the 40mg of copper peptide made my pain disappear except when we have a rare extra cold day in South Texas. I am even able to cut the grass in my large backyard now ... Show Full Comment

10/13/2013 7:29:02 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 (Consumer)

Comment:
Zinc interferes with copper absorption. as stated in this article can be misleading. copper used to strengthen blood walls reducing aneurism, (refer to study of turkeys w/out copper diet. )

5/29/2012 2:52:49 PM

Reviewer: Woman, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I took copper 2mg daily for joint pain. I am pain free while I continue to run, but I was getting a tingling sensation in my right ear spreading to my scalp. I quit taking copper and the sensations have greatly reduced.

1-3 of 3

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber