User Reviews & Ratings - CHLORELLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CHLORELLA.

«CHLORELLA Information

See products with CHLORELLA

8/16/2011 8:39:12 AM

Reviewer: Naphtali, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking chlorella for about a month now, with _no_ ill effect.(Yaeyama: 5 tablets in the morning 5 tablets at lunch). I use it as a general nutritional suoolement nad for it's ability to remove various toxins from ones system. Like with all the suplements I take, I do not normally expect to "feel" something. Basically, it's the knowledge that I am doing what I ... Show Full Comment

6/16/2011 3:01:28 PM

Reviewer: Sifu, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking chlorella for about a year and have recommended it to at least ten people and have never heard of it causing vomiting. We take NOW chlorella from Swansons and are very happy whith the results: more energy, normalize constipation, high blood pressure and cholesterol. I will continue it for as long as I can afford it.

4/12/2011 4:39:13 PM

Reviewer: e1l2m3a4, 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
My only problem is that my stools are black. Is this a common happening.

4/3/2011 3:09:03 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Used Lifestream Chlorella for 4 days and suffered nausea, stomach cramps, bloating and gas and uric acid. I have to stop using it because its causing too much discomfort.

1/28/2011 4:40:56 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
It is also weird for me that people complain about Chlorella. I have been using it for about 5 years, and mom for 4 years- the results are amazing.So : 1.I think that not all brands of Chlorella are good and potent- I treid 3 different ones and one(Swanson's own brand) wasn't effective. So it's better if people specify the brand in their comments. I am very happy with Yaeyama Chlorell ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber