Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - SHARK CARTILAGE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SHARK CARTILAGE.

«SHARK CARTILAGE Information

See products with SHARK CARTILAGE

7/10/2014 11:17:39 PM

Reviewer: Curvaceous, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have had knee problems for a while. The tendons would hurt for days after waking or any light exercise. After taking the shark cartilage for a week the pain is gone. I purchased the GNC brand.

4/10/2014 2:54:47 PM

Reviewer: Glenn, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
More than 20 years ago my knees hurt so badly that I had to grab one of them with both hands at night so that I could turn over. I started taking 2 750mg capsules of shark cartilage, not believing it would help, but I was desperate enough to try it. The only time I have knee pain now is if I run out and don't take it for a week or so. After starting back on the regimen, the pain goes away i ... Show Full Comment

3/29/2014 10:23:03 PM

Reviewer: yanna4545, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
So far it's great. I've been taking it for about a month along with my other vitamins I.e calcium,d3, zinc,magnesium ,etc. I was diagnosed with mild arthritis in my joint for the shoulders and arm. No pain so far. Also my knee pain I can't recall when was the last pain I've had since I have started taking it.

2/13/2014 9:15:32 AM

Reviewer: panamagirl, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Arthritis
5/10/2013 1:55:23 PM

Reviewer: rocky, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Shark cartilage seems to relieve my knee joint inflammation. I will continue to take 750 mg twice a day.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?