User Reviews & Ratings - BLUE-GREEN ALGAE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLUE-GREEN ALGAE.

«BLUE-GREEN ALGAE Information

See products with BLUE-GREEN ALGAE

«Previous 16-19 of 19
5/23/2011 11:28:45 PM

Reviewer: steelman, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I work as a blacksmith. About 12 years ago, I was in an accident at the forge where shards of steel embedded into my arm. The doctors removed the larges pieces, but slivers stayed behind. Recently, my wife started me on blue-green algae. About a week after I started taking it, my arm turned gray. The metal from my accident actually worked its way out of my arm. It was freaky, but very impressive.

2/28/2011 11:16:53 PM

Reviewer: WishingHealth2U, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had astounding results no longer require Synthroid or Lithium, all systems in balance for over 11 years! Starting eating AFA in '87 and keep getting better results.

1/19/2011 4:20:40 PM

Reviewer: HappyOne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I began taking the Spirulina Pacifica Powder produced by Nutrex in Hawaii because I was interested in its purported properties (i.e. more energy). Using my Magic Bullet, I take 2 tsp. spirulina daily mixed in with my smoothie (Banana, Berries, non-fat yogurt, wheat germ, soy or almond milk, Truvia). There has been a noticeable improvement in my energy level, sleeping patterns, and it also curbs ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2009 4:38:14 PM

Reviewer: patsy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
got cold after cold after cold

«Previous 16-19 of 19

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber