User Reviews & Ratings - RED YEAST

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RED YEAST.

«RED YEAST Information

See products with RED YEAST

11/7/2012 6:14:01 PM

Reviewer: Patriot1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have donated apheresis at the blood centers for over 15 years. They always do a cholesterol screening and give those results. At 212, they were concerned. Safe levels are 200 or less. One month of taking red yeast rice capsules, my Cholesterol dropped to 181. With regular use it has stayed below 200 for a year without any change of diet.

10/24/2012 8:33:13 PM

Reviewer: AWFL, 55-64 (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: Cholesterol
    9/19/2012 12:05:40 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I found red yeast rice worked to reduce bad cholesterol, however I did have side effects from it. I had bad muscle pains from it so I reduced how much and I still had pains. I was told Co-Q10 would help with the pains but it didn't really.

9/15/2012 2:50:31 AM

Reviewer: regnao, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    When I was in my early 50-ties, I had elevated cholesterol. I'm healthy otherwise and didn't go for check-ups until my mid 70-ties. After one year of trying a fat reduced diet the cholesterol level did not go down. I decided to try Red Yeast Rice for One Year. My cholesterol & triglycerides became normal. I'm 80 now and Ch./Tr. remained normal.

8/27/2012 6:15:14 AM

Reviewer: Diane S, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    My cholesterol lowered from 267 to 190 in 6 months. Lowest it has been for years! I was not able to tolerate Lipitor and diet alone was not able to get me below 230.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?