User Reviews & Ratings - CHROMIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CHROMIUM.

«CHROMIUM Information

See products with CHROMIUM

11/15/2013 4:05:43 AM

Reviewer: Larry Queen, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm taking this for a month now and found my level was becoming normal to 124 mg/dL but should of course avoid heavy carbs such as pastries, chocolates, cakes etc. But the thing is that chromium is a chemical and can have a destructive effect to the liver and kidney in using it for a long run. Be cautious and everytime check for the latest updates about it from the internet and medical forum.

10/22/2013 9:19:01 AM

Reviewer: Margo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been trying to regulate my glucose for several years, I was metformin, that did not work, then I started DIAMICROM MR 30mg then it was increased to 90mg. did not work for me, Then I started taking Chromium 500mcg by (Swiss)in the morning, now my levels are so normal and I have also lost weight. I'm so amazed and would like to share this with the world.

6/10/2013 7:42:05 AM

Reviewer: kikki, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Pre diabetes, use 200 mcg b fast, and lunch then 400 or 500 mcg st dinner. With 1 ACV and 1 Bitter Mellon. I have normal blood readings and no longer on Metforman. I use solgar brand.

5/20/2013 8:29:02 PM

Reviewer: mc, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I just started to try Chromium Picolinate 4mg once a day for my type 2 diabetes. It works better than my med.

3/29/2013 3:39:19 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have more feeling in my feet.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber