User Reviews & Ratings - CHROMIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CHROMIUM.

«CHROMIUM Information

See products with CHROMIUM

3/29/2013 3:39:19 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have more feeling in my feet.

8/21/2012 9:18:16 PM

Reviewer: tJJ, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Atkins diet along with Chromium and Cinnamon, plus other supplements, and exercise lowered my blood sugar from 302 to 94 in five weeks. No need for insulin. I weighed 317 lbs now I am 288 lbs and dropping.

7/11/2012 11:31:36 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
this has lowered my blood sugar as I am pre-diabetic

5/23/2012 12:52:59 PM

Reviewer: vanessa99, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm taking a diabetic supplement pack which includes chromium and have been for about 1 month now. I believe it has helped to control my sugars, in addition to changing my eating habits and beginning to exercise more. I have found that I am better able to control my sugars with the combination of the three.

10/18/2011 4:19:03 PM

Reviewer: rakorn, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber