User Reviews & Ratings - CHROMIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CHROMIUM.

«CHROMIUM Information

See products with CHROMIUM

4/19/2016 7:08:59 AM

Reviewer: Gepe, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started taking 2 pills of Chromium/Cinnamon at night with my other bedtime meds.I'm pre-diabetes and take 1 Metformin in the AM and the others in the PM.It has taken several weeks but I feel GOOD!!I'm not starving hungry like I use to be,I have a little more energy and can think much clearer.I also have Fibromyalgia.I buy Wal-Mart brand-Spring Valley.

4/14/2016 11:11:57 AM

Reviewer: Kochville Di, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've been on Metformin since 2001, and it wasn't working effectively anymore. Doctor said I could try adding this. I take 200 mcg once or twice a day; twice if I've done a bit more carbs for the day(daily goal 100 carbs or less). I take it with Vitamin C, as I read that helped absorption. I've been doing this for a month, and best readings I've had in years.

1/6/2016 12:52:39 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed in November 2015 and picked this up before I was prescribed Lantus. In combination my BG would go as low as 75-80. I stopped taking it simply because I would forget, holidays came and yadda yadda. My BG for two weeks without it averaged 140ish. I've just begun taking it again. I did gain 5lbs since then but that could also be a combination of too many holiday treats.

10/19/2015 1:15:36 PM

Reviewer: Turtleread, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    After insulin, pills nothing seemed to be getting it my blood glucose down. I am taking 1000 mcg. of chromium picolinate after dinner each night. I take my reading in the morning. This morning it was 100.

7/22/2015 2:12:45 PM

Reviewer: denni, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    My insulin's have been changed due to my insurance not covering Humalog and Lantus. My sugar levels started going up every day so I happened upon an article regarding chromium. I have only been on it a week but see an improvement every day. will continue to see if it helps. I am also hoping it will help with weight control.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?