Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - FEVERFEW

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FEVERFEW.

«FEVERFEW Information

See products with FEVERFEW

4/8/2014 10:36:28 AM

Reviewer: Amy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took Feverfew for several weeks to help prevent my hormonal migraines. Big mistake. My menstrual cycle was completely thrown off balance (I spotted for 10 days before I got my period a whole week early). Since my migraines are hormonally related, the feverfew messed up my hormones and made me get 11 migraines in one month. I stopped it and I am still dealing with remnant migraine pain 8 days la ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2014 3:46:09 PM

Reviewer: Anna C., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I was a chronic migraine sufferer,with auras and left arm/face numbness and tunnel vision in need of heavy duty medication such as fiorinal in the past,, which left me with severe stomach aches, until I read about the herb feverfew. I have been taking feverfew in capsule form (150mg)daily for over 25 years with no side effects and very rarely need to take an additional one to stop a migraine from ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2014 4:01:11 PM

Reviewer: Lynettefrog, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I had migraines a couple of times a week for decades. They were completely debilitating. My mother's doctor mentioned feverfew one day. I have been taking one tablet per day for the last 15 years and have not had a migraine since. Very occasionally, I get a mild sick headache but never migraines.

12/30/2013 2:30:35 AM

Reviewer: Lina, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried feverfew for my migraines which I have struggled with since childhood, I found that if I take two at the onset it usually would get rid of my migraine but if taken more than once (tried taking daily for a couple weeks) it brought on menstruation and I had a shortened cycle. Since my headaches are mainly hormonal that is very bad. So try it but if your a woman be cautious.

12/15/2013 7:57:30 PM

Reviewer: LUCKY, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?