User Reviews & Ratings - FEVERFEW

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FEVERFEW.

«FEVERFEW Information

See products with FEVERFEW

12/30/2013 2:30:35 AM

Reviewer: Lina, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried feverfew for my migraines which I have struggled with since childhood, I found that if I take two at the onset it usually would get rid of my migraine but if taken more than once (tried taking daily for a couple weeks) it brought on menstruation and I had a shortened cycle. Since my headaches are mainly hormonal that is very bad. So try it but if your a woman be cautious.

12/15/2013 7:57:30 PM

Reviewer: LUCKY, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:

Reason for taking: Migraine headache
12/10/2013 5:08:04 PM

Reviewer: Great, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take an allergy pill and feverfew for a week before I get my hormonal migrane and continue for an additional week.

12/5/2013 1:21:19 PM

Reviewer: AZ_CRISTYN, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I drink an herbal tea I found containing feverfew when I feel the onset of a Migraine or when I am really stressed and know I may get one. The feverfew tea does make me drowsy but I normally wake up with very little to no Migraine. I have had epilepsy since I was a child and this is one of the only ways I can relieve my headaches.

12/5/2013 12:39:39 PM

Comment:
How much and how often should one take feverfew for hormonal migraine headaches? One poster here said to take 300 mg minimum of feverfew when a migraine comes on. Should one take it prior to migraines to try to head them off? I understand that everyone is different so it may just be a case of trial and error.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber