User Reviews & Ratings - FEVERFEW

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FEVERFEW.

«FEVERFEW Information

See products with FEVERFEW

9/22/2013 9:52:56 PM

Reviewer: JustMe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I don't use it as a preventative; I take Propranolol for that. I use a large dose (300 mg minimum) when I get a migraine. It works better than any abortive I've used. My migraines do not respond to the serotonin migraine drugs (triptans), and I get bad side effects from those. Mine are not food-related, and sensory stimuli and/or hormones cause mine. If yours are similar, you might ... Show Full Comment

9/2/2013 6:55:05 PM

Reviewer: Diondriau@aol.com , 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Migraine headache
6/9/2013 11:38:13 AM

Reviewer: gp, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
experienced allergic reaction- face and throat swelling. AFter stopping experiencing fatigue, abdominal cramps, lightheadedness.

5/21/2013 8:40:12 PM

Reviewer: Orna Lee, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After what I believed was a bout of vertigo, I went to my doctor. I had fainted in the bathroom a few weeks earlier and I wasn't sure why. My doctor diagnosed me with migraines -- the type that is affected by hormone levels (in my case, menstrual cycles). She prescribed Advil and Excedrin but advised me to find alternative methods also. My mother and I searched online, and eventually found Fev ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2013 6:03:52 AM

Reviewer: glg, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
This treatment helps the ups and downs of my pain. If I do get the pain it is reduced. I have found that pain meds such as hydrocodone do not often "hit the spot" other then calming me. I believe that is why feverfew is so good, it somehow deals with nerve pain. And like the article says, make sure you buy a reputable product and check the level of parthenium.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber