User Reviews & Ratings - FEVERFEW

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FEVERFEW.

«FEVERFEW Information

See products with FEVERFEW

12/10/2013 5:08:04 PM

Reviewer: Great, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I take an allergy pill and feverfew for a week before I get my hormonal migrane and continue for an additional week.

12/5/2013 1:21:19 PM

Reviewer: AZ_CRISTYN, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I drink an herbal tea I found containing feverfew when I feel the onset of a Migraine or when I am really stressed and know I may get one. The feverfew tea does make me drowsy but I normally wake up with very little to no Migraine. I have had epilepsy since I was a child and this is one of the only ways I can relieve my headaches.

12/5/2013 12:39:39 PM

Comment:
    How much and how often should one take feverfew for hormonal migraine headaches? One poster here said to take 300 mg minimum of feverfew when a migraine comes on. Should one take it prior to migraines to try to head them off? I understand that everyone is different so it may just be a case of trial and error.

9/27/2013 4:45:35 PM

Reviewer: joe, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I have taken feverfew for several years to treat migraines. It was very effective in preventing migrianes, colds, etc. I no longet get migraines and no longer take feverfew as often as I used to.

9/22/2013 9:52:56 PM

Reviewer: JustMe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I don't use it as a preventative; I take Propranolol for that. I use a large dose (300 mg minimum) when I get a migraine. It works better than any abortive I've used. My migraines do not respond to the serotonin migraine drugs (triptans), and I get bad side effects from those. Mine are not food-related, and sensory stimuli and/or hormones cause mine. If yours are similar, you might ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?