User Reviews & Ratings - FEVERFEW

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FEVERFEW.

«FEVERFEW Information

See products with FEVERFEW

5/7/2013 6:03:52 AM

Reviewer: glg, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    This treatment helps the ups and downs of my pain. If I do get the pain it is reduced. I have found that pain meds such as hydrocodone do not often "hit the spot" other then calming me. I believe that is why feverfew is so good, it somehow deals with nerve pain. And like the article says, make sure you buy a reputable product and check the level of parthenium.

3/31/2013 9:01:29 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I've been migraine free for 9 weeks & 5 days! After my last migraine which lasted over 4 hrs & throwing up I decided to go to a health food store and was recomended feverfew & now recomending it to my friends!

12/2/2012 1:34:51 PM

Reviewer: rlipmanstudios@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    After my migraines got worse and even aspirin which worked before stopped being effective the feverfew was a dream. My hormones were out of whack perimenopausal. I also got breast cancer (estrogen positive) right after peri and it is related. Migraines stopped but I wonder if feverfew would actually HELP prevent femara resistence. Anyone know?

10/2/2012 10:52:25 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I can truly say, I have a new life. I can't say I have it back, since I never was without migraines since the age of 11 and I'm 34 now. So this has been a life changing experience. After suffering excruciating migraines for 23 years, the attacks started to become more and more frequent and untreatable even though I kept away from overuse of painkillers to avoid worsening the problem. Still ... Show Full Comment

4/25/2012 7:56:43 PM

Reviewer: eriknokc, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    My triggers are processed food and fast food, 2nd hand smoke, caffeine, and weather changes. I originally got migraines after taking Lunesta over 7 years ago, but they never went away. I have tried every medicine on the market and none of them helped. In the past year and a half, I have tried various brands of Feverfew. Almost every brand has a different dosage and recommended frequency of taking ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?