User Reviews & Ratings - Coenzyme Q10 (COENZYME Q-10)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Coenzyme Q10 (COENZYME Q-10).

«Coenzyme Q10 (COENZYME Q-10) Information

See products with Coenzyme Q10 (COENZYME Q-10)

10/27/2011 6:37:54 PM

Reviewer: petite, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Coq10 has helped me with muscle pain related to statin drugs

5/13/2011 3:09:11 PM

Reviewer: Anon-2973, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I am very statin intolerant. I started this supplement after reading a study about its efficacy for my problem. I have found that I no longer hurt when taking statins. I used to ache all the time, often having pain in large muscles at night. This totally eliminated the problem. It may be a placebo effect, who knows. All I know is that my cardiologist and I were both at wits end and now I am pain ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2011 1:06:57 AM

Reviewer: Stevo, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried taking 50mg CQ10 daily after experiencing terrible muscle pains from being prescribed statins. I stopped the statins and the symptoms went, but I found that I experience occasional dizziness now that I just take CQ10. Unfortunately, I will have to stop taking CQ10.

10/17/2010 12:34:33 AM

Reviewer: weaknessgoneF, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
After taking Simvastatin (Zocor) for about 1 yr to treat high cholestrol, I started slowly getting muscle weakness and fatigue. I researched the statin a lot and also Co Q10. Also spoke to many pharmacists about Co Q10 with 100% positive comments about it. They suggested 100 mg to 200 mg a day. I started taking 200 mg Co Q10 a day and felt the muscle weakness fading away, more energy, and no m ... Show Full Comment

7/9/2010 3:10:27 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a victim of statin drugs. Using Co Q10 has been a lifesaver. It gave me my energy back. I also have trmors andwould like to know how much I should take on a daily basis.

St Johns wart