User Reviews & Ratings - MELATONIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MELATONIN.

«MELATONIN Information

See products with MELATONIN

10/21/2014 12:26:19 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had insomnia for years. My mom has it too. I have taken Ambient, Unison and Benedryl. None have been as effective with less grogginess as Melatonin. It helps me sleep without waking up several times during the night too. I am so happy a friend suggested it. Where have you been all my life! I hope it helps others from this post.

10/19/2014 12:24:45 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I wake up quite often at night due to dry mouth (radiation from throat cancer has damaged my saliva production) and need to sip water. I had a difficult time falling back to sleep and would toss and turn agonizing over really unimportant things. Since taking melatonin I find that I wake up far less frequently and when I do, I can get back to sleep very easily. I have gone without it several nights ... Show Full Comment

10/10/2014 11:43:35 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take up to 50mg nightly, without it I would only sleep about an hour (if I'm lucky)...much cheaper than ambien!

10/9/2014 10:45:12 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Melatonin has the opposite effect on me, I become anxious and it does not allow me to sleep. I eventually fall asleep but awaken every hour or so. Last time I tried 1 mg. and the same thing happened.

9/30/2014 1:52:03 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Only on day 3, but haven't slept so peacefully in at least a decade. With 3mg, I have been lulled to sleep within 30-60 minutes of taking. I woke 3x the first night but quickly fell back to sleep. Last 2 nights have been lulled but no wakings. No grogginess. Energitic mornings and days!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber