User Reviews & Ratings - MELATONIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MELATONIN.

«MELATONIN Information

See products with MELATONIN

7/1/2014 1:05:21 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Surprisingly an easy help for insomnia. One of the first regimens I've stayed on for a while now. I have to take 10 mg about an hour or two before bed and I'll usually reduce the normal 4-6 hour sleeplessness to 1-2 hours. Not normal, but I'm happy.

6/23/2014 9:14:26 PM

Reviewer: zickie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Originally used only if unable to get to sleep. Women's specialist recommended using nightly (sublingual). Usually am asleep by the time the peppermint-flavored supplement dissolves.

6/10/2014 10:45:37 PM

Reviewer: Garrett, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Insomnia
5/26/2014 1:09:21 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
the best sleep I've ever had, and my migraines are gone. this has been the best over the counter medication I have ever use. I love melatonin and only take 2 milligrams per night for the last 2 years.

4/5/2014 2:50:46 PM

Reviewer: Island Girl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am going for allergy testing in a few days and cannot take any antihistamines so I thought I would try this to sleep. First of all it seemed like it took forever to fall asleep and then when I did I had night terrors and the scariest nightmares I have ever had. All night I woke up screaming and sweating. When I was awake it was like I read on another review I was hallucinating. It was like water ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber