User Reviews & Ratings - MELATONIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MELATONIN.

«MELATONIN Information

See products with MELATONIN

9/1/2012 11:10:02 AM

Reviewer: The Kat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
While Rapid Sleep PM, which claims to have 3mg Melatonin, did appear to help me fall asleep, after 2 weeks of taking 1 capsule (instead of the recommended 2) I am waking up almost hourly and have strange and bizarre dreams/nightmares. And no..... I don't attribute these dreams to anything else happening in my life. The only change in my life is Rapid Sleep PM.

8/28/2012 2:32:38 PM

Reviewer: Trini, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
This is the second time I try this supplement. The pills didn't work for me. I would sleep 4 hrs., wake up and had a hard time going back to sleep again. This time I'm using Dr Fresh Naturals that dissolve in my mouth. I can sleep all night without problems. I even cut the strips in half and they still work. I'm very pleased with them.

8/11/2012 2:59:28 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Insomnia
7/19/2012 2:01:53 PM

Reviewer: jmg, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been on Melatonin for a couple years now and I'm still trying to find the right dose. I've had trouble falling asleep since I was a teen, lying in bed an hour or more before falling asleep. The Melatonin helps me fall asleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow, but then I wake up after 4-5 hours with a full bladder and sometimes I can't get back to sleep. Taking more ... Show Full Comment

6/28/2012 8:26:55 AM

Reviewer: Janet Kintz-Early, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I experienced extreme irritability and moderate grogginess. These symptoms didn't wear off until 6pm. Thinking it was an isolated incident I waited several days and tried again with the same results. I was very disappointed that this wasn't a good choice for me.

St Johns wart