User Reviews & Ratings - MELATONIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MELATONIN.

«MELATONIN Information

See products with MELATONIN

10/24/2011 1:53:16 AM

Reviewer: Wes217, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I took melatonin for insomnia for about 3 yrs and I recently stopped. After stopping, I'm much more awake during the day, less irritable, and more mentally and physically active. I used to not be able to sleep at all when I wouldn't take it, now a couple months later I've gone back to normal. I also felt almost depressed for no reason after taking it for an extended period of time, now ... Show Full Comment

9/29/2011 10:59:38 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking Melatonin steadily for about 4 yrs. and before that I used it on and off for like 5 yrs. Melatonin has helped me tremendously. I take 2.5mg every night and within 30 minutes I'm out!

9/7/2011 9:37:38 AM

Reviewer: AbbyCode, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
My husband & I both took 5mg tablet of melatonin to help us sleep. Neither one of us had good night sleep. The next day I was groggy & sleepy but, did not sleep well during the night.

8/12/2011 12:10:10 PM

Reviewer: enmuffins, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I am surprised at the number of young people taking this hormone. It's use is for people whose melatonin level is low due to old age. I am 84 and have used melatonin for a few yrs. It really helps but I keep the dosage LOW. I increased it to 2 mg from 1 mg and notice that it's working like a diuretic so I'll go back to my 1mg dose. I don't know WHY people who are in their 20's ... Show Full Comment

7/5/2011 6:40:24 PM

Reviewer: JulieRyan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed