User Reviews & Ratings - MELATONIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MELATONIN.

«MELATONIN Information

See products with MELATONIN

9/15/2010 9:29:32 PM

Reviewer: lou, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Insomnia
8/26/2010 3:24:06 AM

Reviewer: none, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm basically a " nightowl " which doesn't fit in with the rest of the world. Melatonin definately helps me to fall asleep, but doesn't always keep me asleep like tonight when it,s after 3AM and I'm here on the computer !

5/23/2010 10:07:27 AM

Reviewer: BlueWillie, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I've had sleep disorders for years. About 20 years ago I heard about melatonin on NPR. I tried it and was successful in falling asleep but still woke up at 2 to 3 am. About 7 years ago I tried the timed release and that was far more effective. I use 3 mg timed release but keep 1 mg sublingual handy in case I wake up. I've also been prescribed trazadone but rarely need it. It has negative s ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2010 1:57:09 AM

Reviewer: PeteY, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
As I have gotten older, I have found it more difficult to get to sleep, and stay asleep. I tried low doses of Melatonin with no real effect. Then I tried the 3mg dose. After two consecutive nights, I would waken so dizzy I would be weaving all over the floor just going from room to room. Now, after using it for about threee weeks at a 1.5 mg dose, I find that it gets me ready for sleep and I gener ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2010 1:25:32 PM

Reviewer: jayuya41@yahoo.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
i am not sure if melatonin is giving me hand tremors. yhey seem to be worse after i started taking i.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber