User Reviews & Ratings - GOLDENSEAL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GOLDENSEAL.

«GOLDENSEAL Information

See products with GOLDENSEAL

8/17/2014 2:46:42 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I was a skeptic and now I will not be without. Echinacea goldenseal is a miracle drug for me, my sister and my husband and other people I know who take it. I cannot remember the last time I was sick. I love this product. any product works. there are no side effects.

7/5/2014 9:24:47 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
2/17/2014 4:50:59 PM

Reviewer: bevy31, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking goldenseal for 3 weeks and in that time my blood pressure has dropped and my bladder infection has cleared up.I recommend it

1/19/2014 1:05:35 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
I have used the 400mg capsules 2 or 3 a day for up to one week for excessive bleeding from menstrual and for pain relief from hip bursitis. I also use the liquid form for herpes sores applied to the outbreak for a few days and it works great.

12/25/2013 5:38:14 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a long time user of this product with no ill affects. I try to take it on a regular basis, especially during cold and flu season. However, if I am lax and start to feel the onset of symptoms kile a sore throat, I take 2-3 570 mg capsules 2-3 times a day and symtoms are gone, usually within 24 hours or less. I sometimes take is along with Olive Leaf extract - 20% Oleuropein, 250 mg.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber