User Reviews & Ratings - GOLDENSEAL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GOLDENSEAL.

«GOLDENSEAL Information

See products with GOLDENSEAL

10/29/2013 8:52:01 AM

Reviewer: dyonisia, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
is most effective against ; C difficile i had lost 28 pounds, after a week of most severe diarrhea. my son was curred from a first attack,with 14 drops twice 3 others persons where cured in a day, effective,yes...

10/24/2013 12:40:23 AM

Reviewer: StinkyG, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Goldenseal can cause severe breathing difficulties with some people - it certainly did with me! I had no IDEA what was happening! It felt as if someone was restricting my breathing. I was taken to ER - a HORRIBLE experience!

10/17/2013 11:48:38 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have hay fever and I take one goldenseal pill a day and I have not had hardly any hay fever problems or infections. I stopped taking it just to see if it was still working and I got my hay fever back. It takes time to get into the system as well as out of the system to judge the results. But for me I would rather take it all the time instead of waiting till I am sick. It keeps my immune syst ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2013 5:36:27 PM

Reviewer: Happy Mom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Used for severe sore throat with fever. Completely healed in 5 days with no ill side effects and no prescription or over the counter medications.

8/8/2013 12:03:26 PM

Reviewer: healthy life, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I suffer Gerd and frequently suffer with upset stomach. I take Goldenseal when my stomach hurts and it eases the pain a great deal.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber