User Reviews & Ratings -

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of .

« Information

9/23/2013 8:24:14 PM

Reviewer: kaycee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Seemed to start working in a matter of days, most notably helped me fall asleep a stay asleep without feeling groggy in the morning. I also feel a little more energetic during the day. I also noticed that I am able to focus on one thought at a time instead of feeling overwhelmed.

9/3/2013 8:10:53 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I own a business and am going through menopause. I am cranky and have hot flashes all day. After taking Ashwagandha, it all went away. I take it 3 times a day! My employees are very happy too. Finally I'm happier. I haven't had any side effects.

8/25/2013 9:33:00 PM

Reviewer: rvson, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I use this for anxiety and sleep. It has really worked for me. The only negative I have had is I cannot have any metal touch my skin in any way. Not my watch, or even my glass bows. It is worth it to me though.

7/30/2013 10:13:21 PM

Reviewer: Runjen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Energizing and mood enhancing

7/17/2013 7:21:48 PM

Reviewer: Gold13, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have emphysema and having terrible panick attacks.It's early,true only 4 days.But I'm calmer,and not one panick attack.The medicine I bought online "A2X".

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber