User Reviews & Ratings -

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of .

« Information

3/29/2013 10:13:10 AM

Reviewer: joanie11399, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've only been taking Ashwagandha for 6 days but have definately seen a big difference. It's helped my insomnia, nighttime anxiety attacks, & slight depression. I feel that I'm in a better mood & have more energy during the day. I guess this is because I'm sleeping so much better. It was sugggested taking Ashwagandha with at least 8% withanolides. I take 2 capsules of ... Show Full Comment

3/22/2013 7:34:08 AM

Reviewer: Neu, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Increased sperm volume, increased desire, easier and better erections.

1/30/2013 12:56:56 PM

Reviewer: Lollygagger, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
IF YOU HAVE HYPOTHYROID SYMPTOMS...give this herb a try and take it with iodine. I take Ashwagandha for anxiety, stress, horrid PMS. This works! It's one of the herbs that is included in a thyroid supplement that I take called "Thyroid Energy" made by NOW FOODS. No more depression, insomnia, negative thoughts. I feel like myself again.

11/22/2012 4:11:48 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Ashwagandha extract does have an anxiolytic effect for me, helps with insomnia, and also noticeably enhances libido. Overall, I feel steadier and stronger. I will be recommending it to family members.

5/21/2012 7:43:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I've been consuming Ashwagandha extract w/withanolides in capsule form on a regular basis for 3years now for peri/pre-PMS symptoms & stress. * I consume (2caps) 940mg in the morning for 2weeks prior to menstrating. I do not take week of or week after cycle. *no side effects noted by me or by family members *Myself, co-workers and family able to notice positive changes (enough so that ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart