User Reviews & Ratings - ASHWAGANDHA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ASHWAGANDHA.

«ASHWAGANDHA Information

See products with ASHWAGANDHA

8/15/2014 12:12:23 PM

Reviewer: boss, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Helped me tremendously to lower my blood pressure. May have improved sleep. Side effects: Could have increased sensitivity to hot food, and frequent urination. Hope this helps someone.

7/3/2014 7:19:51 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I was suffering badly with my back pain. 2days after my back pain gone.

7/2/2014 2:58:46 AM

Reviewer: MissyKay, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Ashwagandha has been amazing for me. It is the only herb that is truly worked, improving my mood and energy quite a bit (was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue). This herb is MUCH better than any drug I had taken! I started feeling better in three days. It is a "forgiving" herb; I've had no side effects and missing a dose doesn't affect me at all. However, I did feel a huge differenc ... Show Full Comment

4/25/2014 5:40:24 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I started taking for insomnia and anxiety. I had excellent results almost immediately. Highly recommend - I wish I knew about this months ago.

4/14/2014 9:42:43 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
causes extreme itching

St Johns wart