User Reviews & Ratings - ASHWAGANDHA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ASHWAGANDHA.

«ASHWAGANDHA Information

See products with ASHWAGANDHA

2/13/2013 12:33:49 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have only been tasking the ashwaganda for a few days but do see some improvements with my overall well being. more positive attitude and less worry or stress. we will see how continued use helps in the long run, so far so good!!!

10/31/2012 12:41:53 PM

Reviewer: overboard, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
I'm a stroke survivor with artificial heart valves and it helps me sleep and reduces stress

8/22/2012 12:31:57 PM

Reviewer: DixieWitch, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this during a particularly stressful period in my life. I've always suffered from anxiety attacks and my chiropractor suggested I try this. I take it every day and have not had any anxiety attacks since and have found that I cope with stress better as a result.

2/25/2012 6:47:13 AM

Reviewer: Handytim, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Initially took this after I quit smoking(w/ Chantix) to help sleep. along w/ melatonin,,,discovered it was instrumental in lowering my cholesterol, blood sugar, helped w/ moods, and helped rejuvenate my sex life...gonna trying doubling dose for inflammation of a crushed finger..

3/3/2011 1:51:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I decided to quit smoking. I was purging tobacco products from my life. About 5 weeks into my quit I was still very anxious, depressed, and my thoughts were all over the place, as well as my mood. While researching ways to help restore the balance of my body, I stumbled upon Ashwagandha. After doing a little digging I decided it was worth purchasing a bottle of encapsulated root powder. I did ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber