User Reviews & Ratings - RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2).

«RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2) Information

See products with RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2)

11/8/2013 12:32:53 PM

Reviewer: joyce, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffer from migraines and was taking Topamax, 100mg am, and 25mg pm. The new neu- rologist suggested 400mg of vitamin B2 daily. My migraines that were totally eliminated for 4 months came back, along with rashes all over my body and sleeplessness.

11/5/2013 2:54:36 PM

Reviewer: GNC, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had Epilepsy for 40 years now which also brought on migraine headaches. In the 90's I had to deal with massive pain 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I have been taking B2 for more than 10 years now and will continue until I die. The quality of the product is important also when suffering a migraine. I purchase the B2 at GNC. I take 1-100mg tablet 4 times a day.

9/23/2013 4:08:20 PM

Reviewer: Lotti, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was prescribed b2 for extreme migraines with paralysis, after being on numerous different medications used to treat migraines I can honestly say this is the only one that worked changed my life!

6/20/2013 7:12:35 PM

Reviewer: Sormy13, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
After surviving a four day Migraine, I had to find help I could afford. No Doctors. No Prescriptions. WebMD and Mayo Clinic both said B2. Most reviewers here and on Amazon take 400 mg a day. I say start small. I take 200 mg (2 pills) a day on first break with FOOD. Food prevents upset stomach associated with taking vitamins. I also drink it down with Emergen-C. That's all! After a week ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2013 8:48:14 AM

Reviewer: Westielucymom , 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Seems effective in preventing my migraines, which is fantastic!! Problem is I have had looser stools and horrible gas.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber