User Reviews & Ratings - RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2).

«RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2) Information

See products with RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2)

8/1/2012 3:10:44 PM

Reviewer: olga K_, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have being taking it to prevent my migraine headaches for about two months now. It significantly reduced the number and intensity of my headaches. Recently however I started having problems sleeping at night (often wake up during the night) and instead falling asleep during the day. I am not sure if that is a side effect of B2 or if that is something else; I am wondering if anybody else who is ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2012 8:57:39 PM

Reviewer: Ruthie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been on Vitamin B2 for quite some time for the treatment of Migraines. It worked very well and I was doing so good, I thought I could go off it, but now I have been getting the Migraines again.

3/12/2012 10:54:45 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female

Comment:
Absolutely prevents migraine attacks for me. I was surprised at the results and wasn't sure it was this vitamin that was working so quit taking them for a while...I quickly started again as within weeks the migraine attacks started up again. I went from 3 or 4 headaches a week to one a month. Only problem is once in a while I have trouble finding the 400mg capsule. It seems to be more effec ... Show Full Comment

9/28/2011 1:38:56 PM

Reviewer: chr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Appears to be helping decrease the number of headaches I get. One thing I note from the other comments is that I take 200 mg in the morning and 200 mg at night - both with food. I understand B2 clears your body fast so taking the full 400 at once may not be as effective as taking it twice a day.

8/6/2011 1:54:34 PM

Reviewer: stephanie61497, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Started it to help decrease chronic migraines. It took aout 2-3 months to notice a difference, but it is worth it. Cut my frequency of migraines by more than half. I use 400mg every morning.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed