User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN TEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN TEA.

«GREEN TEA Information

See products with GREEN TEA

6/4/2015 6:38:49 PM

Reviewer: Dee1948, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
As a diabetic, type 2, not on any meds and watching what I eat, I found green tea to help with getting my weight down to normal. I drink it cold with lemon and about 6-8 cups a day. My last blood test was 5.4 and at 5'2" weight 124lbs. I also take biotin and as I don't eat red meat, I just started taking B-12.

6/13/2014 6:27:57 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Before starting of using Green Tea my LDL was 179. After two months of using Green Tea it came down to 127. My BP is normal 80/120 & Ultra sound scanning my liver is normal,before I had Grade I Fatty Liver. The effect of using Green Tea is excellent.

5/29/2014 2:21:03 PM

Reviewer: glybrand, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
illeffects/ to pancrease or liver?

3/6/2014 9:44:03 PM

Reviewer: strelnikova, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I experimented with green tea extract. I am 5'6", 130lbs and female, so you can determine the differences of dosage if you chose this treatment. Here is what I found: 1000 mg provides an alert state, lasting between 2-4 hours. 1500 mg provides an energetic, alert state for 3-6 hours. There is no mental fogginess or altered perceptions. The energy is not acute or noticed during the time. T ... Show Full Comment

1/18/2014 11:38:22 PM

Reviewer: Joe Dirt, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been a sodaholic. Since I started the green tea my kidneys also hurt. I put it to cleaning the liver and kidneys. Drinking water also helps at the same time. It also comes in caffeine free. I use Bigelow Green Tea w/ Pomegranate .

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?