User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN TEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN TEA.

«GREEN TEA Information

See products with GREEN TEA

«Previous 11-14 of 14
6/20/2010 3:10:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I enjoy the taste, as plain as it is, and green tea (I drink Stash Brand) has helped me feel better in general. Upon reading the uses and information this website provides, I have certainly noticed a difference in my overall health. I am not taking it for anything specific. In general, I've felt better, maintained weight, and find green tea a healthy, good choice of drink.

2/23/2010 3:05:24 PM

Reviewer: EDDIE, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Im Losing weight and stopped smoking because of my health, Iam using nicotine gum to help me. However I started to have mouth and tongue sores from chewing. Using green tea has helped me loose weight and has healed the sores I had.

2/11/2010 11:19:49 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
11/9/2009 11:29:35 AM

Reviewer: kygal, 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I started drinking green tea over 2 year ago - and have not been sick one day since. I have children who have gone throug illness (sneezing and coughing on me) and yet - I still say healthy. I drink one to two cups in the morning - using the same tea bag for both cups. I've had NO side affects to this tea.

«Previous 11-14 of 14

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed