User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN TEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN TEA.

«GREEN TEA Information

See products with GREEN TEA

7/18/2011 6:09:43 PM

Reviewer: dukesmom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I wanted to cut out soda from my daily drinks. I drank about 40 ozs per day. After 3 days, I experienced pain in my sides(I attributed it to kidney pain). I stopped using it for now. I am not on any meds except occational acetametaphine. This was green tea with ginseng and honey.

1/23/2011 5:45:23 PM

Reviewer: Guille, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started drinking decaffeinated green tea for about 2-3 months before I got pregnant and during the 1st month of pregnancy. I later found out that green tea takes folic acid from your body. My baby was born with a neural tube defect. Of course I'll never know if it was due to the green tea taking the folic acid from my system or not. But just in case, please dont drink green tea in the mo ... Show Full Comment

10/12/2010 9:04:16 AM

Reviewer: JennaA54, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I came down with mononucleosis in my fifties, unlike most people. I felt terrible and couldn't do anything but rest, so said my doctor. I was told Green Tea would help, and was referenced to Gene-Eden, an antiviral health supplement that has Green Tea as one of its five main ingredients. After a few weeks of taking Gene-Eden, I felt much better. I had a lot more energy and slept much more rest ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2010 3:10:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I enjoy the taste, as plain as it is, and green tea (I drink Stash Brand) has helped me feel better in general. Upon reading the uses and information this website provides, I have certainly noticed a difference in my overall health. I am not taking it for anything specific. In general, I've felt better, maintained weight, and find green tea a healthy, good choice of drink.

2/23/2010 3:05:24 PM

Reviewer: EDDIE, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Im Losing weight and stopped smoking because of my health, Iam using nicotine gum to help me. However I started to have mouth and tongue sores from chewing. Using green tea has helped me loose weight and has healed the sores I had.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber