User Reviews & Ratings - VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS.

«VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS Information

See products with VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS

10/5/2014 11:25:28 AM

Reviewer: DraWise, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had hot flashes related to first year of menopause. One each hour or more, I was desperate. After half week taking this herb they began toreduce their frequency. Now, a month later I seldomly have any.

10/5/2014 11:04:10 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
great for reducing pmt, getting cycle in order and on time or even slightly early, and helped me get pregnant (at the time I wanted to).

8/18/2014 12:48:08 AM

Reviewer: fnaao8, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Lowers mood swings due to perimenopausal.

3/14/2014 7:23:46 PM

Reviewer: Male

Comment:
I started taking monks pepper to diminish sex drive and almost immiediately I started feeling a difference. I feel over-all calmer and just feel better. Im a religious celibate

11/11/2013 6:32:55 PM

Reviewer: HappyHappyHappy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking vitex for irregular periods, which I've had since I was a teen. BC has been helpful sometimes making me regular but now that we are ttc..I stopped BC and went from 27 day cycles to 65+ day cycles again. I started vitex about 2 and a half months ago. My last cycle was 37 days and this cycle was 31 days. I am so excited! Thank God I found vitex. It has been the only thing that ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber