User Reviews & Ratings - VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS.

«VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS Information

See products with VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS

1/27/2014 11:44:54 PM

Reviewer: lightshow73, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
i am a person who suffers from bipolar II disorder and frequently experience symptoms of hyper sexuality and somtimes need to shut off my sex drive(it tends to drive my partner crazy with my need for sex. At first i took two capsules (unknown dosage) but i now take only one when i need it , two caused a sever testicle ache. one caplet is much better and i experience little to no discomfort, and it ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2013 6:32:55 PM

Reviewer: HappyHappyHappy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking vitex for irregular periods, which I've had since I was a teen. BC has been helpful sometimes making me regular but now that we are ttc..I stopped BC and went from 27 day cycles to 65+ day cycles again. I started vitex about 2 and a half months ago. My last cycle was 37 days and this cycle was 31 days. I am so excited! Thank God I found vitex. It has been the only thing that ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2013 1:06:46 AM

Comment:
Using the essential oil for heavy, prolonged menstrual flow and debilitating cramps. I've been on it for two weeks and just started my next cycle. So far so good--minimal cramps and markedly decreased flow. I plan to stick with it, as I've read it can take three to six months to fully regulate the cycle.

6/12/2013 1:10:16 AM

Reviewer: 2ofmymms, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My gynecologist recommended this for heavy menstrual bleeding. I have not noticed any changes. However, I was not told that it could interfere with my Bipolar Disorder. More specifically, it should NOT be take if you are taking Seroquel. I experienced many Hypomania Symptoms after starting this herb. I have stopped taking it and I am back to myself again - No more Hypomania!

4/27/2013 11:39:50 PM

Reviewer: shelly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Well ive been bleeding for 1month and 3 weeks and i took this about 4 days ago to see if it would ease the bleeding bt it hasnt

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber