User Reviews & Ratings - VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS.

«VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS Information

See products with VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS

«Previous 11-14 of 14
6/12/2013 1:10:16 AM

Reviewer: 2ofmymms, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My gynecologist recommended this for heavy menstrual bleeding. I have not noticed any changes. However, I was not told that it could interfere with my Bipolar Disorder. More specifically, it should NOT be take if you are taking Seroquel. I experienced many Hypomania Symptoms after starting this herb. I have stopped taking it and I am back to myself again - No more Hypomania!

1/6/2012 6:51:59 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Took for endometriosis for over 3 years only side effect inially was headache and then later some discharge from breasts decided to combine it with progesterone cream to give s break after ovulation symptoms have improved dramatically I have My life back again

3/8/2010 11:20:53 AM

Reviewer: Flora.me, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have PCOS. I spoke with my doctor and he gave me the go ahead to try this supplement. Most say it takes up to six months to see a difference, however I haven't had a period for nearly two years, but after only 1 month of use I got my period! I will continue to use this and look for even better results to help control my acne, and reduce cramps.

11/4/2009 10:08:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Vitex has worked great for regulating my cycles!

«Previous 11-14 of 14