User Reviews & Ratings - WILD YAM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of WILD YAM.

«WILD YAM Information

See products with WILD YAM

11/13/2013 10:20:33 PM

Reviewer: FreidaSings, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I'm so glad I found this supplement. I can sleep comfortably through the night without waking up because I'm hot then cold and sweating. It doesn't happen anymore. I received the pills in the mail and took one with my dinner and that night, nothing happened. I am in the super early stages of menopause. I took Wild Yam Root 425 mg - Natures Way.

10/26/2013 11:14:26 PM

Reviewer: texandoll007, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a 43 year old woman, never had any children and started to have hot flashes about a week ago. I order wild yams and the day I received them in the mail, I took two as directed and that night, NO HOT FLASHES! I am so grateful to have found the wild yams. I don't take any medications for any illness. I do however, smoke but take nothing else. I purchased Nature's Way Wild Yam -veggie c ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2013 8:31:19 AM

Reviewer: Awilda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
believe it or not, and has helped my hot flashes. does not give me those sweats at night as I did before. thanks God and Wild YAM vitamine and cream.

6/5/2013 8:34:44 PM

Reviewer: ldelre, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Nature's Herbs Mexican Wild Yam. It worked in one day for hot flashes.

12/16/2012 4:19:19 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female

Comment:
none

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed