User Reviews & Ratings - SLIPPERY ELM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SLIPPERY ELM.

«SLIPPERY ELM Information

See products with SLIPPERY ELM

8/9/2014 11:37:38 AM

Reviewer: Jardin idol, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have real bad acid refluxes, last night I took 3 capsule before dinner to help coat my stomach this thing really works. Before bedtime I took 3 melatonin 1mg each to help me sleep since I've sick can't fall asleep and found out that if you take your medication the same with this herb it will decrease the affect on your medication. I don't understand it was like 4 to 5 hrs after I t ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2014 6:59:24 AM

Reviewer: susan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    The caused first dose I took (half teaspoon) caused anaphylactic shock, and felt ill for days afterwards. So not harmless for everyone.

4/15/2014 9:20:22 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I've had a very sore gum that made it hard to eat, even to talk clearly; I took a tea containing slippery elm and it eased the pain and seemed to promote healing.

3/17/2014 10:15:29 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have had GORD from a hiatus hernia for the last 5 years it had got so bad I experinced pain most of the day. It was awful at night and I was sleeping propped up. Within 2 days of taking this the pain has gone. I have used aloe Vera which improved it a bit but did not stop it. I am still using the aloe Vera but taking slippery elm 3 times per day as directed on the packet of capsules.

2/25/2014 2:38:06 PM

Reviewer: yeahbaby7, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have suffered with acid reflux, Gerd, for about 8 yrs. now. It has became so bad past year that I was sick and in bed 5/6 days a week, every week. Taking everything under the sun for relief. Prevacid, Pepcid ac, aloe vera juice, tums and etc... I read about slippery elm and went to my healthfood store and got me a bottle of capsules. It has been Instant Relief,, ever since the 1st day. It's ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?