User Reviews & Ratings - PREGNENOLONE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PREGNENOLONE.

«PREGNENOLONE Information

See products with PREGNENOLONE

1/30/2014 3:47:46 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
1/19/2014 9:04:23 AM

Reviewer: NRW, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Low levels of pregnenolone. Fatigue, hair loss. Confusion, memory impairment, immune system, etc

1/16/2014 10:31:14 AM

Reviewer: JAHG, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was forgetting everything. I could not sleep. I had night sweats. I have anxiety and depression. My body was feeling heavy like I could not walk. I could not figure out what was happening with my body and mind. My doctor gave me Pregnenolone. I took 20mg for one week, 10 for one week and now I only take it every 3 days or so. I did suffer from headaches at first but after the first two wee ... Show Full Comment

9/17/2013 7:23:47 PM

Reviewer: ?, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
taking pregnenolone to treat menopause

6/28/2013 9:29:16 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I began this treatment to slow the affects of aging, I have done so for one month and I am pleased with the results. For the first month I took 100 mg first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. I am now reducing the dosage to 50 mg daily. I have noticed an increase in a sense of well-being, I have no more hot flashes, muscle tone has improved, and so has my memory.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber