User Reviews & Ratings - ECHINACEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ECHINACEA.

«ECHINACEA Information

See products with ECHINACEA

12/12/2013 9:41:11 AM

Reviewer: What Cold, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I was carer for my Dad and Husband and had an operation on my thyroid. They were watching TV one morning and Dr. Chris came on and was talking to a lady who had awful colds since she had the same operation I had. Both my Dad and Husband had the Flu Jab but I was not old enough even though I had to look after them and my Doctor just shrugged his shoulders when I asked him about it. I have been taki ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2013 7:35:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Beats taking couch syrup or any other over-the-counter drugs. Echinacea seems to improve my immune system's reactions to colds ad flu. Since taking it, I have never experienced any bad illnesses.

11/2/2013 7:17:15 PM

Reviewer: Sharon Park, 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
At the first tickle of a sore throat, I take echinacea, vitamin C and two aspirin and stop the cold in its tracks. I have CFS and a bad cold for me can mean weeks of bed rest and coughing so avoiding colds is extremely important.

10/15/2013 8:28:07 PM

Reviewer: The Guard, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Colds and flu
6/19/2013 4:03:44 PM

Reviewer: KENTON101, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
AS SOON AS I FEEL A SORE THROAT OR COLD STARTING I TAKE 10 DROPS OF ECHINACEA IN A LITTLE WATER, EVERY 3 HOURS PLUS LARGE DOSES OF VIT. C AND HAVE MANAGED AVOID THE COLD PROGRESSING ANY FURTHER. THIS HAS WORKED MANY TIMES. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRYING THIS.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber