User Reviews & Ratings - ECHINACEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ECHINACEA.

«ECHINACEA Information

See products with ECHINACEA

«Previous 11-15 of 15
2/23/2013 8:35:58 AM

Reviewer: dmd91, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I always begin taking this with my daily multivitamin when I start feeling the first symptoms of a cold. It doesn't alleviate all my symptoms, but it certain speeds up my healing time. However, they're a bit larger than I'd like (I have difficulty swallowing large vitamins)and I have to take four a day. I swear by it though!

1/27/2013 2:02:30 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take this herb anytime I start showing symptoms of getting sick (scratchy throat, sneezing, etc,) I haven't been back to the doctor in four years. I have saved time and money. The golden seal works the best.

12/23/2012 7:25:09 AM

Reviewer: Robbo, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
At the advice of friends I started taking 5 capsules of whole powdered echinacea with goldenseal daily after a meal for 5 days on and 5 days off in flu and allergy season. I was a person who had been taking zertec for years and often spent half the winter sleeping in a chair because of the horrible lasting cough that came with colds or flu. I have been absolutely cold, flu and allergy free now f ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2012 3:29:34 AM

Reviewer: Jen, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Technically I have been using childrens echinacea by a local herbalist, but the origibal recommendation was not for a cold or flu but something else. The herb appears to have lessened my symptoms somewhat, as of yet I do not have a sore throat or most symptoms associated with the seasonal cold.

3/26/2012 6:53:34 PM

Reviewer: Jazzy, Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am a Nurse and I started to try echinacea after a fellow Nurse was on chemo treatments and made a total turn around. I didn't believe in any of it but then other Nurses I knew were also taking it. I decided to try it and my sinus problems were gone. I totally believe in it. I tell everyone about it.

«Previous 11-15 of 15

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber