User Reviews & Ratings - GINSENG, SIBERIAN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GINSENG, SIBERIAN.

«GINSENG, SIBERIAN Information

See products with GINSENG, SIBERIAN

10/22/2014 12:15:13 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
One of the best supplements I've found for mental fatigue (as well as rhodiola). I am able to think faster, less brain fog, feel happier and it just seems like there's more blood flow to my brain.

2/26/2014 6:58:18 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I wrote an earlier review and I'm writing this one, in addition, to answer the question of the person in South Africa who wanted to know where to get it. I get the Imperial Elixir brand of Siberian Eleuthero Root Extract Powder, 100 capsules, online from Swanson Health Products.

12/21/2013 4:31:58 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I've had chronic fatigue syndrome since 1985 and thought I had found just about everything in the way of supplements that was going to work. I'm much improved over my worst days, and had been doing relatively well. I decided to try the extract from Siberian Ginseng because of some research I read. I started taking it in February, 2013, and forgot about asking myself whether it might be hel ... Show Full Comment

10/11/2013 5:36:14 AM

Reviewer: babsie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
can you please let me know where can I get Siberian Ginseng? I am based in South Africa i need the product for Fatique - can you direct me to the correct product? sorry i can not yet click the stars as yet

12/24/2012 8:01:02 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber