User Reviews & Ratings - SKULLCAP

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SKULLCAP.

«SKULLCAP Information

See products with SKULLCAP

11/16/2014 12:08:09 AM

Reviewer: Not worth it. , 25-34 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
WARNING: figure I would share this. Took sculcap for sleeplessness and anxiety for about a month and it hospitalized me with a "liver attack" which was one of the most painful experiences I've ever indured. While hospitalized and the doctor told me the test showed I had hepatitis c. After I told him what I was taking he looked up the sculcap and told me it was on the "list of ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2014 8:26:55 AM

Reviewer: wisehedgewitch, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Ican't take the usual treatments for stress so consulted a herbal specialist and he gave me a skullcap tincture to take 3 times a day. Its made all the difference to how I handle my stressful days and annoying people. Its not by any particular company. Its home made by the practicioner but it wasn't in the list provided.

6/30/2014 3:32:09 PM

Reviewer: aj3708, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
So I really love Skullcap, but after speaking with my doctor have decided to stop any further usage. The information I received shows that Skullcap Scutellaria can cause significant damage to the liver including increasing ALT/AST 5 to 10x normal, elevating bilirubin, causes reversible acute hepatitis. Figured I would share the information, although I am truly sad to see this taken out of my herba ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2014 11:28:15 PM

Reviewer: grandma, 7-12 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
i use it for my grandson who has ADHD and it works

1/4/2014 3:52:23 AM

Reviewer: Anonymous , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have an anxiety disorder and suffer from insomnia and restless leg syndrome- this has worked wonders for me! It is "natures Ativan." Highly recommend it to calm nerves or muscle spasms.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber