Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - SKULLCAP

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SKULLCAP.

«SKULLCAP Information

See products with SKULLCAP

1/4/2014 3:52:23 AM

Reviewer: Anonymous , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have an anxiety disorder and suffer from insomnia and restless leg syndrome- this has worked wonders for me! It is "natures Ativan." Highly recommend it to calm nerves or muscle spasms.

3/10/2013 5:12:44 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
3 years ago I got a formula made up for me (Skullcap, Sweet Annie, Bacopa and Withania) to calm the nerves for work, as I was having to go around schools doing talks. It worked fantastically. Have just started taking it again as I have assessments next week, I know it's working already as I haven't yelled at the kids once all weekend! They normally get the stress levels up, but lately I&# ... Show Full Comment

5/17/2011 12:02:14 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Scullcap was recommended to me after my experience with Hurricane Katrina. I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules before bed and my anxiety level and mood swings have leveled off. I have taken this herbal for the past 5 years and, as my partner states, "I'm growing it outside, just in case we ever need this...it really helps". Highly recommend as an anxiolitic. I order bu ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2011 11:58:11 AM

Reviewer: Handytim, 35-44 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
Since I quit smoking 2-3 years ago, Ive had periodic anxiety, esp since my mom passed away 2 months ago...Scullcap and Tyrosine have helped me a LOT..I DID have to take low doses on Xanax to keep me working for the first month after my mom died, in addition to daily dosing of scullcap Scullcap never made me feel 'drugged' , like Xanax or other anti-depressants/anti-anxiety meds tend to ... Show Full Comment

3/16/2010 3:21:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

good

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?