User Reviews & Ratings - BLUE COHOSH

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLUE COHOSH.

«BLUE COHOSH Information

See products with BLUE COHOSH

1-4 of 4
8/12/2013 10:34:42 AM

Reviewer: skocher, 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I had 11 children and never took the blue cohosh until my 9th child. I started it 6 weeks before birth. this labor was so mild I played w/kids did dishes then decided the contactions were starting to hurt. I laid down and 15 minutes later I had a baby. after that I used it with my next 2 babies with similar outcome. I love these herbs they work.

7/17/2013 8:51:35 PM

Reviewer: happy mom, Female

Comment:
I put the Blue Cohosh Tincture under my tongue at around 9pm and my big (10 lbs 10oz) healthy boy was born about 6 hours later. The labor and delivery was my 2nd best out of my six deliveries.

3/26/2013 9:06:51 PM

Reviewer: Dragonblood1952, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I use blue cohosh to balance my hormones and strengthen my lungs against pneumonia and bronchitis. I have been using this since the mid nineteen-ninties. It works great for me and other women I know that have used it. I used to get pneumonia or brochitis at least twice a year. Since using blue cohosh, I haven't had either for years. It also stops hot flashes cold in its tracks. I would rec ... Show Full Comment

5/24/2012 11:45:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this on my due date with my son and went into labor that day. It was a six hour labor and my son came out perfect.

1-4 of 4

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber