User Reviews & Ratings - FLAXSEED OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FLAXSEED OIL.

«FLAXSEED OIL Information

See products with FLAXSEED OIL

3/26/2013 7:29:32 PM

Reviewer: Sheila, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Was having terrible hot flashes. Usually 2 an hour. Night sweats too. Started taking Flax Seed oil capsules once a day & my hot flashes are gone! No side effects so far. I feel like shouting from a mountain top! What a difference! I should've done this a long time ago.

9/17/2011 12:52:07 PM

Reviewer: Andrea, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been having an increasing number of hot flashes, which have kept me awake at night. Not wanting to take hormones or black cohosh I came across information on flaxseed oil. I started taking two 1200mg caplets of flaxseed oil for a week, and have noticed a significant improvement in just a couple of days.

10/20/2009 3:46:21 PM

Reviewer: MD08, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I cannot remeber the exact reason the doctor advised me to take this supplement as I had several health issues at the time one of which was ance. Which i've suffered from since my teenage years and I am now 30. I have only been taking flaxseed oil along with cod liver oil for about a month or so now. And it has done wonders for my skin. My skin is 97% clear the majority of the time. This is a ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2008 1:24:04 PM

Reviewer: Favor, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
My O/B Dr said I could use this drug for hot flashes. I started it about 6 months ago before I started having hot flashes. I havent noticed a considerable difference. But I read the Omega 3 fatty acids is good for you.

6/28/2008 1:38:32 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I started Flaxseed oil to clear my acne....IT WORKS because my acne is hormonal. Yet, although I have a clear face now...I am experiencing crazy depression. I think the oils are re-organizing my hormonal make up and I am feeling some side effects that I am not sure I want to feel. I have tried many options for acne for years and I am a licensed Aesthetician. It really works for hormonal a ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber