Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - FLAXSEED OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FLAXSEED OIL.

«FLAXSEED OIL Information

See products with FLAXSEED OIL

8/29/2013 11:14:25 PM

Reviewer: Happy Camper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking Barleans Flaxseed oil capsules for 10 years now. I can't say anything but good things with adding this. Has helped my MS, my blood work big time improved! Stiffness and sore muscles,gone or somedays perhaps just not as bad.Yes my Dr knows and she approves!

9/17/2011 12:52:07 PM

Reviewer: Andrea, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been having an increasing number of hot flashes, which have kept me awake at night. Not wanting to take hormones or black cohosh I came across information on flaxseed oil. I started taking two 1200mg caplets of flaxseed oil for a week, and have noticed a significant improvement in just a couple of days.

10/20/2009 3:46:21 PM

Reviewer: MD08, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I cannot remeber the exact reason the doctor advised me to take this supplement as I had several health issues at the time one of which was ance. Which i've suffered from since my teenage years and I am now 30. I have only been taking flaxseed oil along with cod liver oil for about a month or so now. And it has done wonders for my skin. My skin is 97% clear the majority of the time. This is a ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2008 1:24:04 PM

Reviewer: Favor, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
My O/B Dr said I could use this drug for hot flashes. I started it about 6 months ago before I started having hot flashes. I havent noticed a considerable difference. But I read the Omega 3 fatty acids is good for you.

6/19/2008 12:13:05 AM

Reviewer: corvette, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been on flaxseed for 5 months and have swollen legs and feet ever since I started taking flaxseed.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?