User Reviews & Ratings - FLAXSEED

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FLAXSEED.

«FLAXSEED Information

See products with FLAXSEED

1/20/2014 8:38:11 AM

Reviewer: Birtha, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
1 tablespoon ground flaxseed. Seemed to help improve cholesterol and omega 3 some but but omega 3 to omega 6 ratio still not good. Then end joint of each big to began to swell. I stopped ground flaxseed, aspirin, and niacinamide use and swelling improve but didn't go completely away. Started taking flaxseed again with no increased joint problem until I started with flush version of niacin(200 ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2014 2:00:18 PM

Reviewer: works, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
was taking fish oil. Did not work as well as flax seed oil.

10/9/2011 8:35:25 PM

Reviewer: Journe, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Just started 1 1/2 weeks ago, back later. Doc recommended instead of my Fish Oil because she thought fish oil too contaminated with toxins and not always steady. Anyway, right now, going slow. I sprinkled 2 tablespoons on my breakfast cereal..it is sold in bulk at organic type market.

9/23/2011 1:52:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I just started taking ground flaxseed for high cholesterol per my doctor. It gives me gas but will see if helps to lower my cholesterol.

3/4/2011 9:05:31 PM

Reviewer: pat, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using about a Tablespoon of ground flax seed in my ceral every morning for about 6 mos. and a year ago my cholesterol was 231 and last mo it was 203 my LDL was149 now its 130 my HDL was 56 It's now 50 it went down 6? My triglycerides also got better now 115 I will be 71 next month and I don't take any cholesterol medication for cholesterol. I do try to eat healthy and I walk a ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?