User Reviews & Ratings - PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE.

«PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE Information

See products with PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE

«Previous 6-10 of 10
3/12/2013 10:43:14 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking 100 mg capsule 2 times a day about 2 weeks ago. I think the supplement made my cognition more clear and focused but after about a week I started to notice significant joint acheiness and today joint pain is very noticeable in the joints I know I have arthritis. This is the only new supplement I am on and I have not changed my diet. My joints are very sensitive to inflammatory fo ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2013 5:02:14 PM

Reviewer: rizzo954, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was given a bottle for my dad in late stages of Alzheimer's and it was too late ... he had so many other pills to swallow we had to choose to eliminate this one since we did not see it's effectiveness. BUT! I started taking it and noticed tremendous improvement in cognitive ability especially as a pianist ... my clarity and quickness improved my playing noticeably.

1/15/2013 4:02:34 PM

Reviewer: Lady, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have use phosphatidylserine for high cortisol related issues with symptoms of easily aggravated, cognitive delay and object recall issues. At first you have to load up on these the first day or two then wean it out to the 3x a day. Also avoid caffeine and sugar. Because they cause mood and memory problems. Have your cortisol checked when you feel angry. There are online ordering s ... Show Full Comment

12/23/2012 12:04:16 PM

Reviewer: Concerned 50, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I see some memory improvement but, I am now very short tempered. Also I have not had a good night sleep since I started this supplement. Just can't sleep at night anymore so I will have to stop the treatment. Does anybody else experience these same side effects????

5/11/2012 11:34:50 AM

Reviewer: Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
bad emotional reaction...got severely depressed

«Previous 6-10 of 10

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber