User Reviews & Ratings - PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE.

«PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE Information

See products with PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE

2/21/2015 3:47:32 PM

Reviewer: Eliza234, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had never heard of PS until my local health store was giving some away. I have been diagnosed with ADHD and CAPD. I have always struggled with word retrieval, remembering anything, short attention span, getting stuck on topics, and constantly thinking about things besides what I should be thinking about. First, I researched the product and it seemed safe so I took a sample. Wow did it help! A ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2015 9:48:54 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I fell on a bicycle and landed on my head.I was having problems thinking.Pulling things down in my mind.I went to the Health food store and asked for something that really works to help with memory.And phosphatidalserine is what they recommended.I used it until it was gone and it helped me to get my mind /brain working again.

10/9/2014 8:31:50 PM

Reviewer: grannyba, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Just started a week ago on the 300mg capsules. I have had terrible stomach ache and nausea since..Will try the 100mg next..I can tell there is a difference with my stress level and clearer thinking but the stomach problems are really bad at this time.

3/6/2013 1:52:20 PM

Reviewer: sbush, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
7/7/2012 6:00:39 AM

Reviewer: Vzee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I feel spaced out. Caught between awake and asleep. Very very tired and weak but unable to stay asleep more than an hour.

St Johns wart